December 2, 2010
Marianne Lamutt, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
City National Bank
City National Plaza
555 South Flower Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Dear Ms. Lamutt:
It is with a significant passion that I forward this letter of interest for the Diversity Strategy Officer position with City National Bank. The Black Business Association referenced this position, as my corporate business development experience accurately complements finance and executive interaction.
For two decades I have been involved with corporate diversity strategies that promote a framework for competitive power and best practices of corporate social responsibility. The following outlines the basic responsibilities of the posted position in contrast to my skills and professional outcomes related to internal and external capacity building efforts.
[wpcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]
City National Bank
Diversity Strategy Officer Responsibilities
- Development of Multicultural Strategy
- Business Development
- Strategic Networking
- Talent Recruitment, Development, Retention, Promotion
- Strategic Planning
- Communication and Presentation
- Analyze, Plan and Execute Initiatives
- Cross Functional Integration
[/wpcol_1half] [wpcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
Corporate Diversity Manager
- CEO of Nonprofit Responsible for fund Development, General Manager of Expo, …
- Board Member for Latin, Asian, Black, Women Business Groups, Director of Los Angeles County Jobs Collaborative, …
- Corporate Purchasing Manager, including staff recruitment, development, retention and promotion
- Corporate accounting and budget analyst
- Frequently Requested Master of Ceremonies, Proficient PowerPoint Publisher, …
- Developed Corporate Diversity Market Initiatives, Launched Jobs Collaborative, …
- Corporate Procurement Cross Functional Diversity Training and Program Implementation
In addition, serving to highlight my past and current activity, please find attached a brief profile and résumé. Should you see value in personally reviewing my qualifications, clearly I welcome the opportunity. Accordingly, I will call your office to see if you would like to meet to discuss my interest to work with City National Bank. Otherwise, feel free to call me at (310) 637-7248.
Thank you for your time and review of this correspondence. I look forward to the possibilities of working for City National Bank.
Dean L. Jones, C.P.M.